Teacher required from September 2021.
Fixed term until 31st August 2022
Full-time, Main Pay Scale
The Governors of Bude Park Primary School are looking for an enthusiastic teacher who has the drive, motivation and skills to contribute towards creating an outstanding learning experience for our pupils and willing to participate fully in school life. Bude Park Primary is a school that has teamwork and its children and families at the heart of all it does. The post is fixed term in the first instance due to budgetary constraints. Applications from NQTs are welcome. Experience of working in EYFS and Key Stage 1 would be an advantage but is not essential.
The successful applicant will:
· Have the drive and ability to secure excellent rates of progress and attainment for all children no matter their starting point
· Have high expectations of themselves and others
· Be hardworking, resilient and positive
· Be a team player
· Be committed to developing their own professional skills and practice and improving pupils’ outcomes
· Have energy and vision to work with our talented teaching team across the whole school to further develop our provision
· Develop a strong partnership with parents and the community
· Contribute to the wider life of our school
Bude Park Primary School offer an exciting, stimulating and supportive environment with wonderful, enthusiastic children who love to learn, supportive parents and governors.
Potential candidates for this role are warmly invited to visit the school or to contact the Headteacher for an informal conversation.
Closing date: 12pm, Monday 12th July 2021
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 19th July 2021
Bude Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.