Maternity leave cover for up to one year. We have two positions available one working in EYFS and the other in Year 5
Start Date- Tuesday 4th January 2022
The headteacher and governors at Greenside Primary School wish to appoint two highly motivated and inspirational teachers to join our highly effective team. We are looking for excellent practitioners who are passionate about teaching and learning with the ability to drive standards forwards through a creative and engaging curriculum. The successful candidates will benefit from the support of experienced colleagues and supportive parents/carers and senior leaders. NQTs or teachers at the early stages of their career will be fully supported and mentored to a high standard.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is an outstanding and inspirational teacher with a passion for ensuring young children reach their full potential.
• Can demonstrate excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum.
• Is highly motivated and hardworking with the capacity to drive forward continuing improvement.
• Can create fantastic and inspirational learning environments, in and out of the classroom.
• Is able to use computing highly effectively as a cross curricular tool.
• Is able to form relationships with parents/carers and the wider community.
In return Greenside Primary School will offer you:
• An enthusiastic, supportive and committed team of staff, parent/carers and governors.
• A warm welcoming school community with clear vision and values.
• A high level of support with opportunities for professional and personal development.
• A caring and inclusive environment where children are happy, motivated and want to learn.
• An opportunity to share in the future provision and development of the school.
Greenside Primary School is an inclusive school with values that ensure everyone matters and is appreciated.
To apply please complete the attached application form and return to the school (CVs are not accepted and applications received by CV will not be included).
Closing date : Friday 1st October 2021 at 9:00 am
Shortlisting : Friday 1st October 2021
Interviews : Thursday 7th October 2021
Greenside Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Disclosure Barring Service Check and medical clearance from Leeds City Council’s Occupational Health Service. The details of the DBS Code of Conduct can be found in the how to apply section.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
We will be holding viewings of our school on Tuesday 21st September at 3.30pm and Thursday 23rd September at 9.30am. If you would like to visit please contact our school office. Please visit our website for more information about our school. (see how to apply for full details)
If you think you have the talents and commitment we are looking for then we look forward to receiving your application.
This role is based in the UK. Employment is conditional on confirmation of the right to work in the UK - either as a UK or Irish citizen, under the EU Settlement scheme or having secured any other relevant work visa. If you do not have the right to work in the UK and the role does not meet eligibility for sponsorship, please consider carefully whether you meet the eligibility to apply.
Greenside Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.