Heathfield Schools’ Partnership
Nursery and Infant School - Cobbett Road, Twickenham, TW2 6EN
MATERNITY LEAVE COVER TEACHER - required from January 2022
We are looking for a qualified teacher to cover a reception class.
We are looking for someone who;
• is a creative, hardworking practitioner with recent Early Years’ experience
• has a clear understanding of effective teaching and learning
• is passionate about improving children’s learning and creating an exciting learning environment
• is committed to raising standards, innovation and providing increased opportunities for our children
• is committed to helping our children grow and develop in every way
• has high expectations of achievement and behaviour
• has a commitment to inclusion
• is a good communicator and team player who will take an active part in the life of the school.
Closing date for completed application forms: 12th October 2021.
Interviews will take place on 19th October 2021.
Interviewees will be expected to plan a short phonics input and deliver it to a Reception class for no longer than 20 minutes.
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to have DBS clearance prior to starting work.