We are looking for an excellent teacher who is committed to making a difference for the children in our school. We require someone to cover PPA and tutor pupils. There may also be the opportunity to lead a curriculum subject. The post will be full time and fixed term from January 2022 until the end of the summer term 2022.
Rokeby Park Primary is a smaller than average school situated at the heart of the local community. Our team is committed to inspiring children and raising their aspirations. We are a forward thinking school and we are working hard to improve outcomes for children by ensuring we deliver an ambitious, exciting and challenging curriculum. Working as part of the Constellation Trust, you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues from two secondary schools, seven primary schools and a pupil referral unit. Working in partnership with leaders from the Trust, you will work with a highly committed and experienced team to build on and develop the success of the school.
If you are passionate about inspiring children and making a difference, we would like to meet you.
We require someone who:
• has excellent classroom practice with an understanding of how children learn;
• has a clear educational philosophy, vision and high expectations;
• has experience of leading a curriculum subject;
• has a passion to ensure every child succeeds and reaches their full potential;
• is committed, motivated and enthusiastic;
• enjoys working as part of a team.
We can offer:
• hard working, enthusiastic pupils who are proud of their school;
• the opportunity to work within a highly committed team;
• an excellent working environment and high quality resources;
• opportunities to take part in high quality CPD;
• opportunities to work with effective colleagues from beyond our school;
• the support of a committed and experienced Local Advisory Board.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. If you would like to visit the school or speak to the Headteacher, please contact the School Business Manager, Mrs Sally Chaytor.
Rokeby Park Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
Closing date: Friday 10th December 12 noon.
Interviews will take place: w/c 13th December.
Rokeby Park Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. An enhanced DBS check will be sought from the successful candidate.