We are looking to expand our teaching team across the school. Are you an enthusiastic, innovative, inspirational and suitably experienced Class Teacher who is looking for an exciting new role?
Have you got the motivation, vision and a passion for SEND?
The Governors wish to appoint from September 2022 teachers who are:
• Outstanding with good knowledge and experience of working with SEND children and young people
• experienced in working alongside other professionals to deliver a very personalised tailored curriculum
• committed to all aspects of inclusion
• using a total communication approach to support your teaching and learning
• used to working in, and leading, an effective team of staff
• someone with a passion for excellence
• Calm, patient and a reflective practitioner.
Baytree School is based in Weston Super Mare and meets the individual needs of 72 children and young people aged between 3 – 19 years with complex needs (SLD, ASC, and PMLD). We have very close links with Herons’ Moor Academy and are committed to inclusive opportunities for all our children and young people.
We would particularly welcome applications from teachers with experience of teaching pupils with ASC and/or PMLD. Please include details of relevant experience and any curriculum leadership. Applications from NQTs will also be welcomed.
Baytree School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Further details and an application form are available on the school website and applicants are invited to contact Cara Richards, PA to the headteacher if they would like to arrange a visit to the school.
Closing date: Noon, Monday 28th February 2022
Interview date: Friday 4th March 2022
Address: Highlands Lane, Weston super Mare, BS24 7DX
Tel: 01934 427 555
Fax: 01934 427 583