Salary Range: Main Pay Scale
Hours of work: Full-time
Contract: Fixed term until 31/08/2022 - Maternity cover
Start date: 25 April 2022
Are you an outstanding classroom practitioner who wants to join us in making a difference for our children?
We have an exciting opportunity to join an amazing team of enthusiastic professionals who want the best for our children. Joining Parkstone opens a gateway to a wealth of experience and knowledge within Humber Education Trust renowned for being an ‘Employer of Choice’.
We require an exceptional classroom teacher who is highly ambitious for themselves, our children and the school and will ‘go above and beyond’ to ensure the children make outstanding progress.
Applications are welcome from teachers at all stages of their careers, including those new to the profession and those aiming for future career opportunities.
Parkstone Primary School is proud to be a good school that puts children at the heart of all it does. We pride ourselves on providing a safe, caring environment where every child is given the confidence to achieve their full potential. We strive to create a happy, welcoming, caring and safe environment where expectations are high and where learners are encouraged, challenged and supported to be the best they can be. We are committed to giving all of our children every opportunity to achieve the highest of standards.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Be a passionate, hardworking, qualified Teacher
- Have successful subject leadership experience
- Have the ability to deliver well planned and stimulating lessons across the curriculum and ability range
- Have a belief that all children are capable of great things and learning should be fun
- Be confident in establishing sound professional relationships with children, colleagues, parents and our community
- Have knowledge and understanding of effective behaviour management strategies and the ability to put these into practice
- Have high expectations of everyone within the school community
- Be committed to safeguarding and protecting children and young people.
AS A MEMBER OF HUMBER EDUCATION TRUST, WE OFFER:
- Commitment to securing the very best provision and outcomes for all children.
- A Trust with expertise in every area of the curriculum, both in primary and special settings, through our S2S Support Leaders and Peers network.
- Outstanding individually tailored continual professional development for staff at all levels.
- Staff who feel valued and supported in their roles.
- A caring and safe environment where we recognise the diverse needs of our community, ensuring our young people from all backgrounds thrive.
- Ethical working with mutual respect and collaboration.
Visits to the school are welcomed, encouraged and can be arranged via Lynne Warrener, School Business Manager, at Parkstone Primary School.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please download an application form, complete and upload with optional cover letter to ETeach.
All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
Early application is encouraged. We will review applications throughout the advertising period and therefore reserve the right to close the advert early should sufficient applications be received.
Closing date for completed applications: 8am, Friday 11 February 2022
Any offer of employment to this post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure Barring Service, Children’s Barred List Check, Section 128 check where applicable, identity checks, medical clearance, proof of qualifications, satisfactory references and eligibility to work in the UK checks.
Professional standards detail the responsibilities and expectations of our job roles. The enclosed generic role specification is offered in good faith as a guide to professional practice. We strive for excellence and encourage our staff to aim high, making positive impacts through their clear focus and professionalism. All role specifications are subject to change to adapt with circumstances. Additional duties may be asked of our staff if necessary.
If you believe you are the right person for our role then we would love to hear from you.
Parkstone Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.