Teacher required from September 2022
Main scale point 1-6 (£25,714 - £36,961 pro rata) depending on experience
The Governors of this popular, welcoming and successful Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher to join our hardworking, friendly and supportive team on a permanent contract.
The successful candidate will:
• Hold QTS
• Be willing to support the strong Catholic ethos of our school
• Have relevant classroom experience
• Be committed to promoting high standards of attainment, progress and behaviour
• Be a strong team player
• Be committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children
• Be inspirational with an innate love of teaching
• Be excited to be involved in the day to day life of the school, promoting good outcomes
• Have lots of energy, determination and self-motivation
• Excellent organisation and communication skills
• A strong Catholic vision and ethos
• A committed and fully involved Governing Body
• A friendly and welcoming team of staff
• Happy children who enjoy learning
• A strong commitment to continuous professional development
Applications must be made via Eteach where you will find a job description, person specification and application form – the application form must be uploaded to your application and submitted via Eteach along with the other required forms.
The person appointed must feel comfortable being part of a Christian community.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please ring the school to arrange a visit.
Closing date: Friday 3rd June 2022, 12pm
Interviews: Monday 13th June 2022
Holy Cross Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people and all post-holders are subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check and must have the Right to Work in the UK.
Holy Cross Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion. Our mission statement is:
At Holy Cross Catholic Primary School
we learn about ourselves and about the world,
We grow in faith,
we act with kindness, generosity and love
to ourselves and others.
We live life to the full and have a future full of hope.