COED-Y-LAN PRIMARY SCHOOL
TEMPORARY TEACHER (MATERNITY COVER)
Salary: Teacher Pay Scale
Start Date: September 2022
The Governing Body of Coed-Y-Lan Primary School wish to appoint an outstanding practitioner to join a dedicated team that has a focus on school improvement to cover a Maternity post in Year 2/3.
We are seeking a teacher who can demonstrate excellent classroom practice, with a thorough knowledge of the Foundation Phase and/or Lower KS2 new curriculum developments.
Our new member of teaching staff will:
- Demonstrate high standards of teaching and learning.
- Encourage and inspire children to reach their full potential through high quality learning experiences.
- Be able to cater for a wide range of pupils with a variety of needs.
- Have the ability to develop bilingualism (Welsh as a Second Language).
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills in order to work effectively in partnership with staff, parents, Governors and the local community.
- Be creative and willing to contribute to all aspects of school life.
- Be part member of our innovative team.
Coed-Y-Lan Primary School can offer:
- An opportunity to help share the future of learning and teaching with all children.
- A strong commitment to professional development, in line with national professional Teaching and Leadership Standards.
Applicants should state their curricular strengths and any skills they may be able to offer the school.
Application forms, and further details, including a job description and person specification for the role may be obtained via the Schools Recruitment website. Please note to apply for this position you are required to complete the online application form on the RCT Council Website. If you do not complete the online application you will not be considered as having applied for the post.
The closing date for applications is 08 July 2022 at 12.00 noon.
PROTECTING CHILDREN AND ADULTS AT RISK IS A CORE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SCHOOL AND COUNCIL. IN ADDITION TO THIS SAFEGUARDING RESPONSIBILITY, THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT FOR THE ROLE WILL ALSO BE SUBJECT TO AN ENHANCED DISCLOSURE AND BARRING SERVICE CHECK.
The Council and School values diversity in its workforce. We are committed to ensuring that no unlawful discrimination occurs in the recruitment and selection process on the grounds of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, transgender, including those with non-binary identities, religion or belief or pregnancy and maternity. We offer a number of staff networks for employees including the Allies Network, a Disability and Carers Network and Perthyn our LGBTQ+ Network.
An application submitted for this post in Welsh will not be treated less favourably than an application made in English.
In view of the large number of Application Forms which are currently being submitted, individual applications are not acknowledged. Consequently if you do not hear from us within four weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application is unsuccessful on this occasion. In which case you are thanked for the interest you have shown in applying for a position within the Council.
Coedylan Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.