Reception Class 0.6 (3 full days) Maternity Cover 01/09/22 – 30/7/23
The Governors of Sealand School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, energetic and highly motivated Classteacher to join our hardworking, dedicated and friendly school community.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Is committed to securing good to excellent outcomes for all learners
• Understands how the school ethos/learning environment promotes successful learning and pupil engagement
• Has the ability to create a stimulating and well organised environment for all learners and can inspire and motivate pupils and colleagues
• Is pro-active in developing professionally
• Is committed to working as part of a successful team and embracing our school ethos and culture
• A forward thinking, positive and supportive school community
• Well behaved, friendly and enthusiastic pupils
• Experienced and highly motivated staff
• Commitment to professional development/mentorship
Completed applications should be returned to the Headteacher, Mrs. Jane Parry, at Sealand School, Farm Road, Garden City, Flintshire, CH5 2HH by 11.59am on Monday July 4th 2022. Any supporting letter no more that 2 sides of A4 Arial size 12 font please. Please address personal specification clearly.
• Formal interview process will include delivery of an activity to an identified class, completion of a pupil data/assessment exercise and an informal interview with our School Council. Interview date Tuesday July 11th.
Sealand C.P. School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.