Reception class teacher
Fixed term 1 September 2019 – 31 August 2020
MPS 1 – 4
We are looking to appoint a teacher with at least one year’s classroom experience in Reception.
The successful candidate will share our vision to enable, enrich and empower children and will be:
• a highly effective classroom practitioner with the ability to work effectively and collaboratively with others
• able to demonstrate their ability to meet the needs of all children and tailor learning to ensure good progress is made and any differences are diminished
• able to fully challenge and extend the learning of all children and be driven to overcome barriers for disadvantaged children
• committed to motivating, inspiring and nurturing children in all aspects of their education
• able to uphold our nurturing ethos and school values
• active in all aspects of school life.
We can offer you
• fantastic, friendly children who have a love for learning
• a proactive, committed and welcoming staff, dedicated to promoting a strong team ethos
• the opportunity to be part of school on an exciting improvement pathway
• supportive leadership and governors
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, health check and fully supportive references.
Please contact the school office as above for more information, to arrange a visit or request an application pack.
Closing date for applications: 9.30am Friday 28 June
Interviews will be held on Friday 5 July.
St Anne's Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.