Part Time Teacher for EYFS and Key Stage 1
Location: Bishop Sutton Primary School
Closing Date: 24/05/2019
Interview Date: 13/06/2019
Start Date: 01/09/2019
Contract: Permanent contract
Hours: 2 days per week (4/10)
Advert Details: Applications are invited from qualified teachers for the above post in our ‘Outstanding’ village Primary School. We welcome applications from both experienced and less experienced colleagues. The successful applicant will begin post on 1st September 2019.
The successful candidate will have:
- High expectations of pupil achievement and will be an excellent classroom practitioner, capable of working across all phases but especially in EYFS and Key Stage 1.
- A passion for teaching and learning via a skills-based curriculum.
- A commitment for raising aspirations.
- A positive approach to behaviour management and a commitment to fostering positive relationships with every child.
- An understanding of and experience in a range of strategies for raising attainment and achievement.
- Excellent team work and communication skills.
- The ability to communicate well as this will be part of a job share.
- The ability to build on and develop existing good practice.
- A friendly and supportive staff team.
- A school graded as ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted in 2012, providing excellent teaching and learning.
- Caring and respectful pupils who are proud of their school and work with independence and enthusiasm.
- An expanding school with five new classrooms finished 2 years ago.
- A commitment to CPD opportunities.
- A supportive team of governors.
Opportunities to work across the federation and with our trust colleagues at Lighthouse Schools Partnership.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school to make an appointment.
Please contact the school for further details:
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We follow safer recruitment practices and appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Application details: Please return completed application forms by uploading online via this advert or by post to Bishop Sutton Primary School, Wick Road, Bishop Sutton, Bristol BS39 5XD.
Federation of Bishop Sutton and Stanton Drew Primary Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.