The Governors of The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School require a Teacher in Charge of Food Technology who is committed to raising the achievements of our students.
The successful candidate will join a vibrant school community where professional development and support of colleagues is particularly strong, including subsidised MA opportunities. They will benefit from excellent facilities and resources. We are looking for a candidate who can maintain outstanding standards and who can lead Food Technology so that students learn a life skill as well as an academic subject.
We welcome applications from all candidates willing to support the Catholic ethos.
- outstanding results, at both GCSE and A level, from our well-motivated students
- a school which has been in the top 3% nationally for Progress8 in 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018
- a school which was judged ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted in the 2018 inspection
- an IT rich environment and high quality learning facilities
- outstanding CPD provision: NQT induction through to leadership courses
- Inner London Weighting salary benefits
- a supportive and open management team
- friendly colleagues who are always happy to help each other
The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School is graded Outstanding by Ofsted. It is an ambitious and caring community, committed to fulfilling the gifts of each student, reflected in the School’s mission statement “Education for All = Achievement for All”.
Informal visits are welcomed; please contact the Headteacher’s PA, Mrs Cunningham.
Salary: Main Scale M1-M6 (Inner London Allowance) £29,664 - £39,976 plus TLR 2a (£2796)
The closing date for applications is 4th June 2020 at 9am.
Interviews are to be arranged.
The job will commence on 1st September 2020
The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Any successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced CRB Disclosure by the DBS