The Governors of The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School are seeking to appoint an exceptional Teacher in charge of Music. This post commences on either 20th April 2020 or 1st September 2020 and offers an exciting opportunity for a hard-working and ambitious individual.
We welcome applications from all candidates willing to support the School’s Catholic ethos.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a passion for music and be determined to develop music as a central feature within the school community.
- Create high quality opportunities for students to develop their abilities within and outside of the classroom.
- Oversee the work of peripatetic teachers (with administrative support) to ensure their work is in line with your vision for music in the school.
- Have the ability to motivate and inspire students towards meeting their full potential.
- Outstanding results, at both GCSE and A level, from our well-motivated students (Ofsted Outstanding 2018, Section 48 Diocesan Inspection)
- A school which has been in the top 3% nationally for Progress8 in 2015-2019
- An IT rich environment and high quality learning facilities
- Outstanding CPD provision: NQT induction through to leadership courses
- Inner London Weighting salary benefits
- A supportive and open management team
- Friendly colleagues who are always happy to help each other
The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School is graded Outstanding by Ofsted. It is an ambitious and caring community, committed to fulfilling the gifts of each student, reflected in the School’s mission statement “Education for All = Achievement for All”.
Informal visits are welcomed; please contact the Headteacher’s PA, Mrs Cunningham.
Salary: Main Scale M1-M6 (Inner London Allowance) £30,480 - £41,076 plus TLR 1a - £8,069
The closing date for applications is Monday 3rd February at 9am.
Interviews are to be arranged.
The job will commence on 20th April 2020 or 1st September 2020
If you need any further information, please contact Mrs Christine Plant.
The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Any successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure by the DBS.
The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Any successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced CRB Disclosure by the DBS