Classroom Teacher required
Full-time (or part-time job share considered)
Key Stage 1 (Year 2)
Fixed Term Maternity Leave Cover
Post 1: to start January 2020 – October 2020
TMS 1 – 6 (£24,192- £35,010)
Battling Brook is situated in Leicestershire and has a three class entry with 606 children on roll.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner, who has high expectations in regard to pupil progress
- Has excellent behaviour management and classroom organisation
- Is a team player
- Most importantly has a ‘can do’ attitude!
- Can direct the work of teaching assistants where relevant
- Promotes good behaviour and encourages self-discipline by observing the relevant school policies
- Encourages a purposeful, working atmosphere in class
- Builds and maintains positive relationship with staff, children and parents alike.
We can offer:
- Close team planning
- CPD, support and guidance from Year/Phase/Senior leaders
- A highly motivated, welcoming staff
- Thoughtful, motivated children
- Supportive parents
- A positive, ‘can do’ ethos
- A vibrant, exciting learning environment
- Opportunities for professional development/on-going learning
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged with the school office.
Please complete the application form in full and we look forward to hearing from you.
Closing date: Monday 4th November midday
Interviews: w/b Monday 11th November
Starting date: Monday 6th January 2020
Any offer of employment will be subject to completion of an enhanced DBS check.