KS2 CLASS TEACHER REQUIRED IN YEAR 6
PART TIME ROLE (0.5)
Start Date: ASAP
Are you looking to work in a popular and well-respected school?
Would you enjoy the opportunity to work with fantastic children in a multicultural setting?
If so, we are looking for an outstanding KS2 practitioner to join our happy, dedicated staff team as we move forward on our exciting learning journey.
At Mayflower Primary School, we can offer you:
- Enthusiastic, happy and well-behaved children
- An opportunity to join a team of hard-working, creative teachers and support staff
- Very supportive and caring parents
- A broad, balanced and engaging curriculum
- A strong commitment to your professional development
- A positive and caring ethos
In return, we are looking for someone who:
- Brings excellence, enthusiasm, energy and enjoyment to learning and teaching
- Is committed to raising the achievements of all pupils and supporting school improvement
- Will develop each child’s creativity, confidence, independence and self-esteem
- Is creative and innovative
- Is flexible, supportive and works well in a team
- Is willing to become involved in the full life of the school
- Has recent experience in a Primary School setting
Visits to the school are encouraged!
Please contact Luke Whitney Head Teacher on 0116-2737504 for further information or to arrange a visit.
Mayflower Primary School is committed to safeguarding pupils. This post is designated as a regulated activity and requires enhanced criminal records check for a regulated activity (including a barred list check).
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, you can download the application pack from the Eteach website.
Closing date for applications is: 22nd November 2019
Interviews will be held on : 26th November 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.