Our vision is to become a beacon of educational excellence, transforming the lives of the individuals and communities we serve
Teacher of Animal Management
Reference Number: SCCG1928
Salary: £23,396 - £38,748 per annum. Incremental progression throughout the band is available
Advert Closing Date: Midnight on Monday 6th May 2019
Interview Date: Week commencing 13th May 2019
Location: Eccles Sixth Form College
Contract Type: Fixed term (maternity cover) for up to 12 months
Hours per Week: 1.0 FTE
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual to join this successful and highly motivated team at our Eccles Sixth Form College. The successful candidates will have a degree or equivalent in a related subject along with a teaching qualification (or working towards) and relevant vocational experience in the Animal and/or Equine industry. You will have the opportunity to deliver on a wide range of courses across the animal and/or equine courses including the HNC/HNDs. Ability to teach to Level 4/5 is essential. Applications from teachers with an Animal or Equine specialism will be welcomed. You will be well motivated, responsive to change and innovative with good communication skills.
To apply for this job, please complete the registration and online application form via our website.
Reason to Join Us:
• Sixth Form College’s Associations terms and conditions (195 days) and automatic enrolment on to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
• A range of developmental & career opportunities
• Optional Salary Sacrifice Schemes for the latest technology, mobile phones & bikes
• Staff Benefits Package with the best discounts and savings from high-street retailers, holidays and cinemas
• Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships, confidential staff counselling and health cash plans
• Family Friendly & Flexible Working Policies
Commitment to Safeguarding
As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees. Appointees will be required to pay for their own DBS checks where applicable to the post.
Eccles Sixth Form College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.