- Wales International School Abu Dhabi is seeking an outstanding Arabic A Teacher to commence in November 2020
- Wales International School is a successful and growing private school of around 800 students situated just outside the city of Abu Dhabi, close to the international airport. The school is a member of British Schools of the Middle East and has obtained accreditation as a Cambridge IGCSE examination centre.
- Students benefit from an excellent campus, facilities and resources. Our skilled teaching and leadership team are from diverse backgrounds and regular opportunities for targeted professional development are provided.
- Wales International School follows with the ethos and pedagogy of the English National Curriculum, with emphasis on student centered approaches, differentiated learning, cohesive assessment, and Assessment for Learning strategies and tracking procedures.
Person Specification (minimum):
- Bachelor Degree in the related subject with a teaching certification (PGCE or equivalent) and a minimum of two years teaching experience - Qualified Teacher Status.
- Be able to effectively communicate in English
- Teaching experience at a UK Curriculum school is preferred.
- All candidates will be required to submit a relevant and up to date police check and complete safe recruitment reference checks.
A competitive tax free salary package is offered including:
- tuition fee remission for dependent children
- medical insurance
- resident visa if required
- end of service gratuity
- two year contract (renewable by mutual consent).
- As the school grows, opportunities for posts of responsibility or middle leadership may become available for suitable candidates.
Wales International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.