Woking High School is a high achieving school with Academy status. We have an outstanding team of staff committed to developing our students as individuals. All students are challenged to achieve their best. The Ofsted inspection of February 2016 which judged the school to be good, noted that, "Pupils' behaviour in lessons and around the school is excellent".
We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified, enthusiastic and imaginative classroom practitioner, to join our excellent Art department to teach KS3 and KS4 groups. We welcome applications from NQTs. Successful NQT's will be paid from July 2019
If you are interested in this position please apply as soon as possible as interviews will be held upon receipt of suitable applicants.
WHY CHOOSE US:
- Exceptional opportunities for professional development and career management
- Woking High School holds the prestigious Investors in People Gold and CPD awards which are fantastic endorsements of our commitment to staff development.
- A highly successful NQT support program.
- Woking High School has been consistently placed in the top 10% of non selective schools for progress and attainment.
- The school is in a great location, 30 minutes from London by train and parking is free.
- We offer a range of staff benefits including pension, healthcare, staff discount schemes and vouchers.
- Courteous and hardworking pupils.
Woking High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.