We are seeking an enthusiastic Teacher of Art to join our talented and hardworking Creative Arts Faculty to cover maternity leave starting the end of March 2021.
You should be highly motivated, proactive and able to support all students to achieve their potential. Our aim is to ensure pupils make accelerated progress and your teaching will be integral to this.
We can offer:
• Happy, friendly, motivated and talented students
• Enthusiastic, committed and friendly staff
• Excellent academic results
• A school with strong care, support and guidance
You should be:
• Committed to developing your teaching, you will make a full contribution to this faculty in our school.
• An enthusiastic Art Teacher, with effective strategies to take the faculty and its students to even higher achievement.
• Well-organised, proactive, and a supportive team player.
• An excellent communicator, with good interpersonal skills at all levels
• Teach to KS3,4 and KS5
• Deliver agreed learning activities, which support the work of the faculty and school.
• Work as part of an ambitious team.
We welcome applications from both experienced and newly-qualified candidates.
St. Martin’s is committed to the safeguarding and well-being of students and expects all staff to share in this responsibility; therefore the successful candidate will be required to undertake child protection screening, including enhanced DBS clearance, and full reference checks with previous employers. Please complete an application form and letter of application of no more than 2 sides and email it to St Martin's School reception email address by the closing date.
St Martin's Comprehensive School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.