Teacher of Art
Required for September 2021
Fixed Term Contract for 12 Months. Part Time, 2 days per week
Possibility of flexible days/hours to suit other commitments
NQTs are welcome to apply.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate colleague to teach within our successful Art and Design department. There is a culture of achievement within the Art and Design department and opportunities to teach across Key Stage 3 and 4. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a friendly, positive team and to contribute to future success.
* Are committed to supporting pupils to achieve their very best
* Have a passion for Art and Design and becoming involved in our extracurricular provision
* Are committed to further CPD and progression
We can offer you:
* Pupils who are well behaved and enthusiastic
* A superbly well-resourced and supportive department
* A wonderful community environment
* Great CPD opportunities in a progressive environment
* A whole school commitment to ensuring the best for our staff and pupils
If you feel that you have the necessary qualities to fulfil this exciting role, we would love to hear from you. Informal enquires or telephone/zoom conversations are encouraged - Please email Mrs G Scott, Assistant Headteacher
Closing Date : 09.00 a.m. Tuesday 4th May 2021
Interviews: Week Commencing 10th May 2021
Studley High School is an outstanding academy set in a pleasant campus. We are a relatively small school of 780 pupils aged 11-16, which helps maintain our community atmosphere based on strong relationships. Studley High School enjoys an excellent reputation and benefits from responsive students supported by positive and caring staff.
The school aims to ensure all stakeholders are safe, secure and enjoy learning and activities at Studley High School and in the wider
community. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
The Governing Body is committed to equal opportunities.