Eteach are currently working with an Outstanding Secondary School in Berkshire in their search for a Teacher of Computer Science and ICT.
The school has a flourishing ICT department who are dedicated to the academic learning of each student.
This role will be full-time, on a permanent basis, to start September . Alternatively the ideal candidate could start September 2022.
ECT's are welcome to apply!
Salary will be in line with the main pay scale.
The ideal candidate will be someone who can inspire and encourage education in a positive and attentive manner.
It is essential you have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience teaching Computer Science at GCSE and A-level
- Recent participation in a range of relevant in-service training
- Successful experience working with young people
- Relevant training in Safeguarding
- Proven success in improving students outcomes
Roles and responsibilities will include:
- To ensure all students achieve their full potential
- To coordinate challenging teaching and learning objectives
- Understanding the use of assessment data to raise achievement
- To apply a range of teaching styles to deliver learning objectives
- To collaborate with other professionals, and to support staff to enhance students' learning
- To set challenging learning objectives and plan for future teaching
- To be able to identify and support student's affected by difficulties in their personal circumstances
- To be aware of Child Protection issues
If you feel you have the right skill-set, and are ready for a new opportunity, please apply below or send an up-to-date CV to: email@example.com to discuss in further detail.
To be eligible for any role with Eteach Agency you must:
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online Update Service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
Eteach Agency is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. Eteach is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS disclosures at enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of work.