TEACHER of ENGLISH
OVERVIEW OF THE SCHOOL AND THE ROLE
The Boulevard Academy serves children and their families across the city of Hull. The Boulevard Academy opened in September 2013 and we are seeking to appoint a highly motivated English Teacher to join our thriving and supportive English department. The successful applicant will be required to teach at all levels. We offer exceptional opportunities for professional development.
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- A Good Honours Degree.
- Applications are welcomed from NQT or experienced teachers.
YOU WILL BE:
- Well qualified and enthusiastic
- Able to teach English to Key Stage 4
- Passionate about English and committed to improving teaching and learning
- Forward thinking, creative, receptive to change and able to work with the team.
- A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery.
- The ability to work towards deadlines
- A strong commitment to your professional development and career management.
- An opportunity to be part of a dynamic team [and Trust].
- Courteous and hardworking students.
- Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students.
Closing date: 14th February 2019
Interview date: To be advised
Commencement date: 1st September 2019
Job Description and Person Specification