About the Role
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic Teacher of English to contribute to the development of this successful area. As a department we are committed to high standards of creativity and integrity. We seek to develop these characteristics through dealing with students, colleagues and leaders with trust, openness and honesty. These, we believe, are values which enable learning for all. We care about our students and about the integrity of the work that we set for them.
We seek positive and supportive relations with all staff and we seek development as teachers through our own learning, research and relationships and skills. Operating as a team, we share good practice and ideas, meet regularly, and continually standardise assessment work across the key stages.
You will have:
* A belief in the ability of all students to achieve
* A desire to see continuous school improvement
* A passion for raising student achievement
* A potential to teach at all key stages
* A commitment to teamwork and a sense of fun
You will receive:
* A comprehensive induction and CPD programme
* Opportunities to further develop your skills and expertise