KS3 Co-ordinator and Teacher of English
We require from 1st September 2020, a passionate and well-motivated individual to join a team judged good by OFSTED in February 2017. There is the opportunity for extra responsibility as our KS3 Co-ordinator.
Our new KS3 Co-ordinator and Teacher of English will have:
- The ability to demonstrate excellent subject knowledge and to consistently teach inspirational lessons.
- The dedication needed to work as part of a high performing team.
- Good organisational and communication skills.
- A commitment to inclusion and to achieving positive outcomes for all.
At Ansford we believe that we are all 'Learning Together to Lead Our Lives'; whether we are students or adults. We offer:
- A English faculty who are well-qualified and have a strong shared purpose to improve outcomes for students.
- A welcoming and supportive staff team.
- Well-motivated and engaged students who are keen to build strong relationships with their teachers.
- Supportive and interested parents.
- A genuine commitment to your career development.
To arrange a visit please contact Verity Smith at the Academy.
To discuss the role please contact Shonogh Pilgrim again at the Academy
Timescales for the vacancy are as follows:
Closing date: 31st March 2020 (5.00pm)
Shortlisting and references requests: 1st April 2020
Interview date: Interviews to be arranged at an agreed time following shortlisting and may be ‘virtual’.
If you believe you have the vision and commitment to work in an Academy which seeks to raise achievement as well as set and maintain high standards and expectations, please contact Ansford Academy.
Further information can be found on our website.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity or religion. We are also committed to the protection and safety of students. We expect all adults who work at the Academy to take full responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of students at this Academy.