Teacher of English
Salary is commensurate with experience, inclusive of OLW
(Required for an Immediate Start)
Do you want to work in one of the Top 100 schools, equipping students for success in
both further study and future employment? Whether you are an experienced teacher or NQT this is an opportunity to excel in this challenging and rewarding role.
We are seeking to appoint a Teacher of English to work with our students aged between
11-18 years old. The ideal candidate with have the vision, and gravitas to work with young people and contribute to general school life.
You should be:
- Be well qualified and enthusiastic.
- Be able to teach across the 11-18 age range.
- Be passionate about English.
- Be committed to improving teaching and learning.
- Have good interpersonal and presentational skills.
- Be forward thinking, inspirational, receptive to change and able to work under
- A generous time allocation for planning, preparation and marking.
- A strong commitment to your professional development and career
- An opportunity to be part of a dynamic and creative team.
- A supportive environment in which your talent and commitment will be
encouraged, nurtured and rewarded.
- A superb opportunity for an experienced practitioner to work in a flourishing
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a thriving school and make a major contribution
to the schools continued success.
Further details and an application form are available by contacting the school, or can be
downloaded from our school website.
Interviews: Applications will be reviewed upon receipt.
We reserve the right to close
the position once a suitable applicant is appointed.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for ose candidates selected for
interviews will be contacted.