At Castlefield Campus, we are looking for a passionate English Teacher to deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our students. As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate students to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the school.
WHY CHOOSE US
Castlefield Campus is a Special School for young people with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs with 130 pupils. We have recently expanded our provision with an extra new building which has been designed to deliver our therapeutic vision.
Our vision is to create a therapeutic, harmonious environment which promotes feelings of safety and security, to allow our pupils to explore, enjoy learning, and reach their full potential. Building a sense of community around the child. We aim to become a leading therapeutic provision which is high quality and expert in recognising and meeting the needs of ALL of the pupils, with outstanding teaching and engaging learning. We achieve positive outcomes for ALL our pupils, including emotional wellbeing and self-belief, creating successful, happy, healthy individuals. Developing skills that enable their ability to sustain employment and build security in their lives.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
- Collaborative working within our shared family of schools to support our endeavours to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
- A successful NQT support program.
- Onsite parking.
- Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students without limitations.
- Exciting, accelerated leadership development and early promotion opportunities for the right candidates.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery
- High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work as a team.
- The ability to work towards deadlines.
- The ability to motivate both students and your peers.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Experience innovating to deliver the curriculum
Potential candidates for this role are warmly invited to visit the school or to contact the headteacher for an informal conversation.
Find out more on our School Career site
Castlefield Campus (Manchester Federation of ESBD) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.