Teacher of English
From 4th January 2022 (this start date can be negotiable)
Part of the St Thomas Aquinas Multi Academy Trust, St Paul’s is an 11-18 comprehensive and multi-cultural school, which has recently undergone a major programme of refurbishment. A Catholic community which nurtures its individual members, considerably adds value in academic terms, and whose committed, loyal and effective staff share skills and expertise with others.
The school exists to enable students to appreciate the achievements of mankind in all spheres of human activity: to help students to be critical, analytical, deductive, capable and tolerant of argument; to make students conscious and careful of health and safety; to teach students an awareness of their physical environment’s value and beauty; and, above all, to ensure that they react to everything they experience as Christians.
St Thomas Aquinas Multi Academy Trust are seeking to appoint a Teacher of English to start on 4th January 2022, for St Paul’s Catholic School.
- To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and to support a designated curriculum area as appropriate.
- To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a
- Teacher and Form Tutor.
- To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
- To contribute to raising standards of student attainment.
- To share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal growth end enjoyment.
Closing date for applications: 9am Monday 25th October 2021
Interview Date: Friday 29th October
The St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory references, which will be requested, prior to interview, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, medical check, evidence of qualifications plus verification of the right to work in the UK.