The governors seek to appoint a teacher of English at Key Stage 3 and Key stage 4 during a period of maternity leave by a member of the department.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and well skilled teacher of English during a period of maternity leave by a member of the department. This post involves teaching across all Key Stages and ability, including the ability to teach Key Stage 5, if possible. This is a full time post from early February until January 2020.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
• Be an innovative subject specialist
• Be an exemplary communicator
• Possess the vision and drive to ensure all our students are able to succeed
• Motivate, challenge, support and inspire our students
• Be committed to raising attainment across all abilities, whatever their starting point
• Be committed to developing on pedagogy which impacts on classroom learning
The successful candidate will be joining a highly motivated and successful team, whose main focus is to build upon pupils’ progress regardless of ability.
Queen Elizabeth High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.