Teacher of English (Maternity Cover) - Required for September 2022
Salary Range: M1 - UPS3
We are seeking an enthusiastic Teacher of English to join our ambitious, research-informed school in South Bristol.
Bridge Learning Campus is
● A rapidly improving, growing school, judged “Good” in all areas by Ofsted in October 2021
● An all-through campus where 3-16 year olds grow into confident young adults
● A school with an evidence-based and research-led approach to teaching, learning and CPD
● Committed to long-term, sustainable strategies – not ‘quick fixes’
● A member of Trust in Learning (Academies)
● A dedicated professional, keen to challenge your ongoing career development within a school that values staff well-being?
● An effective English teacher with successful classroom experience at KS3 & KS4?
● Passionate about your subject?
● Committed to an unconditional belief in the potential of all young people?
● Able to endorse, set and maintain the highest expectations for our pupils and their learning?
● Ready to secure and build upon our recent improvements as part of a dynamic team?
Bridge Learning Campus is looking to appoint a Teacher of English to join our high-performing team. You will be joining a dedicated team of subject specialists who are working collaboratively to improve the outcomes of the young people of our community.
Visits to the school ahead of application are welcomed. If you would like to arrange a visit, please email the school for the attention of Mrs Alex McAfee.
The ability to converse at ease with pupils, parents and other users of the service and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
Closing: Ongoing (early application is advised as applications will be considered as they are received, and we reserve the right to appoint at any time in the process)
The Bridge Learning Campus is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and the expectation is that all staff and volunteers share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful applicant.
It is our policy to obtain references prior to interview.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.