Teacher of Geography
Start Date: September 2020
School Opened: September 2019
Transforming Lives, Transforming Communities
Bronte Girls’ Academy is a new 11-16 Free School that opened in Bradford in September 2019, as part of Feversham Education Trust. The school will take on 120 pupils each year until it reaches its full capacity of 600 in 2024.
We are looking to appoint a Teacher of Geography during this formative and exciting period in the school’s life.
If you are ambitious for yourself and the learners you serve, then you are the person we need.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be an outstanding teacher.
- Have a proven track record of success and raising pupil attainment in geography.
- Be passionate about the Feversham ethos of high expectations and inclusivity.
- Have the commitment towards creating a culture of excellence for both pupils and staff.
- Be organised, energetic and passionate about working within a free school
- Be a committed team player.
We are able to offer you:
- A forward thinking Chief Executive who has a proven track record of establishing outstanding schools and teams.
- A Trust that has clear and ambitious plans for growth and a resolve to transform the lives and communities of those we serve.
- The opportunity to join a talented, dynamic, and committed body of staff.
- A supportive Board of Trustees and Governing Body.
- An excellent CPD programme.
Wednesday 8th April, at midday.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service will be requested from the successful candidate.
“Feversham Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to rigorous vetting procedures, including, satisfactory references, enhanced disclosure and barring check (DBS), due diligence, health clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996