Teacher of Geography
Required September 2021
Salary MPS/UPS (TLR available for the right candidate)
Suitable for NQTs
We are looking for an enthusiastic and well-qualified colleague to join our successful Geography department. Geography is a popular option at Studley High School and the chosen candidate must be passionate about the subject and be able to deliver engaging lessons across KS3 and KS4. The successful candidate must have a positive approach to teaching and learning and be able to inspire and motivate students to succeed as well as instilling a love of the subject. A broad range of topics are taught to ensure that the curriculum is relevant, dynamic and informative. A creative approach to teaching is essential as well as high standards in the classroom. If you feel that you have the necessary qualities, we would love to hear from you.
* Are committed to supporting pupils to achieve to their very best
* Have a passion for Geography and extracurricular provision
* Can lead and support others in developing excellent practice
* Are committed to further CPD and progression
We can offer you:
* Pupils who are well behaved and enthusiastic
* A wonderful community environment with supportive colleagues
* Great CPD opportunities in a progressive environment
* A whole school commitment to ensuring the best for our staff and pupils
Informal enquiries and visits are welcomed, please contact Mrs R Morland, Lead Teacher Geography.
Closing date: 9.00 a.m. 19th March 2021
Interviews: w/c 22nd March 2021
Studley High School is an outstanding academy with an excellent track record in pupil achievement. We are a relatively small school of 800 pupils aged 11-16, which helps maintain our community atmosphere based on strong relationships. Studley High School enjoys an excellent reputation and benefits from responsive students supported by positive and caring staff.
The school aims to ensure all stakeholders are safe, secure and enjoy learning and activities at Studley High School and in the wider
community. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
The Governing Body is committed to equal opportunities.