Teacher of Geography KS3, KS4 & KS5
- The Castle Rock School
- £25,714 - £41604
Are you passionate about your subject material, inspired to motivate your students and have a proven track record of success in the classroom?
We have an exciting opportunity for an outstanding Geography teacher to join our talented, highly motivational and supportive Humanities team. The successful candidate will have an engaging love of the subject and a belief in the ability of students to exceed expectations.
We are looking for someone who will play a fundamental role in shaping the direction and future of the curriculum areas. It is an exciting period of development for the secondary schools in our Trust having recently undertaken a process of Age Range Change. The successful candidate will be instrumental as we embark on this journey.
Both NQTs and experienced teachers are encouraged. Applications are welcome from both established and recently qualified teachers with appropriate relevant experience.
We are looking for someone who:
- has high professional standards
- is able to deliver lessons to Key Stage 3 & 4 students
- is committed to raising the achievement of all learners by ensuring teaching across the curriculum is of the highest quality
- is able to make positive relationships with staff, students, parents and the wider community
- is able to plan and deliver innovative and inspirational lessons that engage students
Within the Apollo Partnership Trust, our Academies passionately believe in giving young people the very best Education and the chance to progress and develop themselves through the wide opportunities we offer. We have high expectations and aspirations for all students and staff within our Trust and we expect excellence throughout.
Beyond the classroom we offer many clubs, activities and opportunities to develop a range of skills, nurture existing talents and offer a chance to try new things; which not only help make new friends but benefit the mind and promote a healthier lifestyle.
Our motto is ‘Excellence Through Partnership’. We strongly believe our collaborative approach ensures staff are part of a family of academies, with the highest educational and operational expertise to ensure the very best education, support and guidance to our students across the group.
We are proud of all of our academies. We actively seek to maintain and develop both individual academy identity and characteristics.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- work with other local academies and schools
- become part of a thriving, successful and dedicated Multi-Academy Trust
- be part of a collaborative working environment
- experience a personalised approach to Continuous Professional Development training
- benefit from competitive salaries and pay progression
- have a supportive Leadership Team
- benefit from extensive staff benefits, details of which can be found on the Trust's website
If you are a Newly Qualified Teacher, you will:
- have comprehensive support from the Academy and Forest Way Teaching School Alliance (FWTSA)
For further details please visit the Apollo Partnership Trust website.
Informal visits are welcome.
Closing date for application: 10.00am on 10 May 2021. All completed applications should be emailed to us.
Interviews will take place on 20 May 2021.
People with disabilities and from ethnic minorities are underrepresented in our staff group.
We welcome applications from suitably qualified/experienced people from these groups.
These posts are designated as a regulated activity and requires enhanced criminal records check for a regulated activity (including a barred list check).
NO AGENCY APPLICATIONS
The school is committed to safeguarding children and this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.