We know you are a knowledgeable, energetic and committed MFL teacher with the ability to teach German at KS3 and KS4. Our students are confident and eager to learn and our staff team are focused on delivering excellent outcomes which will make a difference to the life chances of young people. Winston offers you:-
• Highly successful and supportive department
• Opportunities to teach the Grammar and Enigma streams
• Dedicated suite of rooms all equipped with interactive Smartboards
• New facilities including a Library, Planetarium and Recording Studio
• Excellent training and leadership development programmes
• Range of benefits
Ofsted 2018 quote: ‘pupils relish the opportunities to extend their learning’
Salary: MPS or UPS (Fringe pay scale)
(£25,543 to £41,635)
NQTs will have the opportunity to be employed from 1st July 2020. See the NQT package on our website.
The Winston Churchill School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.