We are seeking an ambitious and highly motivated Teacher of Graphics. The successful candidate will have a real passion for teaching and learning and will join our College in January 2023 or earlier if possible.
We are looking for a qualified or training to be qualified teacher who will inspire our students in the classroom by delivering innovative curricula and giving them the confidence to think for themselves as they progress through our academy.
You will be required to teach Graphics across the full age and ability range within both Key Stage 3 and 4 including GCSE level, with the ability, drive and commitment to maintain and improve the current success rate.
At Christ’s College there is a strong emphasis on sustaining and raising achievement in creative, innovative ways and there is a genuine commitment to collaboration and professional development. Christ's College is a values driven educational establishment which underpins all areas of college life.
Our values are:
These values make Christ’s College a positive and inclusive community in which all students feel safe, valued and part of the family. Our college aims to serve our community by providing a fully inclusive education of the highest quality within the context of Christian belief and practice. At Christ’s College we believe a great values driven education has the power to transform futures. If you are looking for an exciting place to work with dedicated staff, positive students and supportive parents then join us.
The College is heavily focused on developing expertise within teaching and learning and you will be trained and supported in the TEEP model of teaching. There is a proven track record of excellent professional development opportunities.
Advantages of working at Christ’s College:
- There is a real sense of belonging, camaraderie and mutual respect among the whole community
- The parents and local committee members are very supportive of the College and appreciative of the work we are doing
- The children want to do their best and will work hard as they respect their teachers’ knowledge and commitment
- The staff are dedicated, skillful and hard-working
- There are good opportunities for internal promotion in a growing school which has a tradition of acknowledging and rewarding hard work
- As a relatively small school which offers a full suite of extra-curricular activities, it is easy to be involved in a wide range of enrichment activities in Sport, Performing Arts and elsewhere.
* All staff are able to join the Surrey Benefits scheme which offers reductions on a wide variety of products such as holidays, shopping and cinema tickets.
Please note that CVs will not be accepted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Christ's College is a school within The Good Shepherd Trust. The Good Shepherd Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this position.
Candidates will be assessed once their application is received. We reserve the right to interview earlier than the stated vacancy closure date should we receive candidates who are suitable for the vacancy.
The Good Shepherd Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our employment practices reflect this commitment.
An enhanced DBS checks is required for this role.