Our vision is to become a beacon of educational excellence, transforming the lives of the individuals and communities we serve
Teacher of HE Animal Management and Equine
Reference Number: SCCG1927
Salary: £23,396 - £38,748 per annum. Incremental progression throughout the band is available
Advert Closing Date: Midnight on Monday 6th May 2019
Interview Date: Week commencing 13th May 2019
Location: Eccles Sixth Form College
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours per Week: 1.0 FTE
We require a teacher with a proven track record of outstanding academic success and achievement to teach on the HE Animal Management and Equine courses at our Eccles Sixth Form College and University Centre.
We are seeking a teacher with excellent subject knowledge who can demonstrate an ability to combine a strong classroom presence with excellent student achievement. You will have a genuine interest in the subject area. You will possess a relevant subject degree and have an appropriate post graduate qualification.
To apply for this job, please complete the registration and online application form via our website.
Reason to Join Us:
• Sixth Form College’s Associations terms and conditions (195 days) and automatic enrolment on to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
• A range of developmental & career opportunities
• Optional Salary Sacrifice Schemes for the latest technology, mobile phones & bikes
• Staff Benefits Package with the best discounts and savings from high-street retailers, holidays and cinemas
• Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships, confidential staff counselling and health cash plans
• Family Friendly & Flexible Working Policies
Commitment to Safeguarding
As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees. Appointees will be required to pay for their own DBS checks where applicable to the post.
Eccles Sixth Form College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.