& Sixth Form Centre
Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 8UZ
Teacher of History
Government and Politics as a second subject preferable
starting September 2019
Your chance to teach history in a highly successful school.
Applications welcomed from NQTs or experienced teachers.
• Oversubscribed, mixed 11-18 Academy; part of the ElmWey Learning Trust
• High performing school with excellent examination results
• Forward-thinking and supportive curriculum area
• Outstanding CPD opportunities and career development
• Investment in well-being of both pupils and staff e.g. a two week October half term
History at Heathside:
• Fully staffed with specialists
• Excellent results at GCSE and A Level
• 2018 GCSE: 94% 9 - 4
• 2018 A Level: 65% A*- B
• See website for full details and an application form
• Informal visits are welcome
• Closing date: midday Monday 25th February 2019.
Applications will be considered as they are received, we reserve the right to make an appointment prior to the closing date.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting child welfare. Applicants must undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and Enhanced DBS check. Committed to equal
opportunities, we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Heathside School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and an enhanced DBS disclosure. It is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.