Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 8UZ
Teacher of History
Starting September 2022
MPR/UPR (fringe) according to experience
Your chance to teach History in a highly successful school
Applications welcomed from ECTs or more experienced teachers.
• Oversubscribed, mixed 11-18 Academy; part of the ElmWey Learning Trust
• High performing school with excellent examination results
• Forward-thinking and supportive curriculum area
• Outstanding CPD opportunities and career development
• Investment in well-being of both pupils and staff e.g. a two week Oct.half term
History at Heathside:
• Fully staffed with specialists
• Excellent results at GCSE and A Level
• 2019 GCSE: 84% 9 - 4
• 2019 A Level: 69% A*- B
• See website for full details and an application form
• Informal visits are welcome
• Closing date: 9:00am Tuesday 24th May 2022.
ElmWey Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and an enhanced DBS disclosure. It is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.