Teacher of ICT & Creative Digital Media
MPS / UPS Pay Scale
• Are you committed and prepared in making a difference to students’ lives?
• Are you passionate about making learning exciting, fun and engaging?
• Can you build strong relationships with pupils and staff?
If so, we welcome your application.
Waverley Studio College is an aged 14–19 establishment specialising in Health, Enterprise and Creative Technology. We develop and prepare young people for the world of work. We are a small friendly college with a big heart and operate like one big family. We have up to 75 students per year group and currently have 230 pupils on roll. Class sizes are limited to 25 pupils.
We are looking for an experienced ICT & Creative Media teacher to join our supportive and caring team.
Our ideal candidate will:
• have an excellent track record of teaching and student progress within a successful secondary school/college
• deliver effective lessons to maximise achievement for all students
• demonstrate a good understanding of vocational qualifications at Level 2
• deliver engaging curriculum in TLM, CIDA and BTEC Creative Digital Media qualifications
• have strong communication skills and the ability to forge strong working relationships within the Enterprise team and at the college as a whole.
We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or religion. Only applications submitted on the college’s application form will be accepted.
Waverley Studio College is committed to the protection and safety of its students. The successful candidate will need to meet the requirements of the person specification in order to be offered the post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
The closing date for applications is 10:00 a.m. on Monday 25th February 2019 and interviews will be held later that week.
Applications received after this date and time will not be considered.
Waverley School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.