Eteach are proudly working with a very prestigious, independent school located in a beautiful town in Oxfordshire who are looking for a passionate and very forward-thinking Teacher of Computing to join them as soon as possible on a full-time, permanent basis.
You will be a dynamic and experienced Teacher of Computing who has taught across all key stages - this is an amazing opportunity to join one of the top leading schools in the UK.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring pupil progress
- Assessing pupil's work in line with departmental and school policies and use the results for future planning and teaching
- Keep up to date with research and development in pedagogy (in particular in ICT and Computing)
- Be a role model to pupils
- Liaise with parents and other agencies with responsibility for pupils' education and welfare
- Consider the needs of all the pupils within lessons including groups such as SEN and EAL
Your benefits will include:
- Competitive starting salary (this school has its own structure)
- Teachers' pensions scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Free gym membership and use of swimming pool
- Accommodation could be available onsite
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please could you email your updated CV to email@example.com or call 01276 674 150 to discuss further.
To be eligible for any role with Eteach Agency you must:
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online Update Service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
Eteach Agency is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. Eteach is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS disclosures at enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of work.