TEACHER OF MATHEMATICS – Required September 2019
(Main pay scale + TLR for suitable candidate)
The academy seeks to recruit a Teacher of Mathematics to this highly successful over-subscribed 11-18 Catholic School, enriched by its Arts specialism. The school is very successful with an ‘Outstanding’ Sixth Form and ALPS ‘2’ both for A level and GCSE. The Mathematics department is ambitious for great success for students and is involved in developing innovative teaching and learning.
- A well qualified highly capable Mathematician keen to join a well established team with a strong record of improving outcomes?
- Excited by the prospect of teaching well motivated students?
- Committed to developing exciting learning for students of all abilities?
Then we would love to talk to you! We can offer you the chance to teach:
- highly motivated, responsive students
- in a smart and stimulating new build environment around the school
- with a fantastically supportive team of colleagues
Informal visits to the school prior to making an application are welcome.
English Martyrs’ School provides a supportive environment and induction programme for all new staff and is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and has a strong track record of induction and training of NQTs in collaboration with our SCITT partners and Leicester University.
If you are interested in applying for this post please download the application forms.
The closing date is: Friday 31st May at 9.00 a.m.
The St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory references, which will be requested, prior to interview, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, medical check, evidence of qualifications plus verification of the right to work in the UK.