The Kings International College Mathematics department is looking for an enthusiastic and capable Mathematics teacher to join our team from either September 2019 or January 2020. The post would suit a newly qualified teacher looking for a full-time role but applications from colleagues wishing to teach part time would also be welcome. The successful applicant will be expected to teach across the age and ability range.
Kings International College is an 11-16 maintained school located on an attractive 38 acre site in North West Surrey. We are a rapidly growing school currently with 640 students on role with projected number of 750 in 2021. The school was rated “good “ by Oftsed in 2016 and maintained this grading following a section 5 inspection in March 2019.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who:
• Believes in young people.
• Is dynamic, innovative and inspirational in the classroom.
• Is passionate about Mathematics and is keen to improve standards across all year groups.
• Ensures all students succeed and are able to achieve their maximum potential.
• Has the ability to teach outstanding lessons across the age range.
• Is committed to raising standards of attainment and developing the success of the school.
• Enjoys working as part of a team
• Sets high expectations of themselves and their students.
In return we will offer you:
• A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise student achievement even further
• Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and are proud of their learning environment
• Opportunities for further professional development
• Access to Surrey MyBenefits Scheme
• A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant school community
Students and staff value being part of the Kings community and we have a supportive parent body and a committed group of governors. Our pupils are actively engaged in all aspects of school life and there is a culture of mutual support and openness.
Further information on the role and the school is available in the candidate pack. We also welcome visits prior to application.
Closing date for the receipt of completed applications: 26th June 2019 at 12 noon.
Interviews will be held on the 28th June 2019
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this role.
Kings International College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicant will be required to undertake a disclosure check by the Disclosure and Baring Service at an enhanced level for this post.