Please apply by 12.00 noon on Monday 2 March 2020.
• Do you want to make significant difference to the life chances of young people?
• This is a fantastic opportunity to have an impact on the lives of courteous and well behaved students who are keen to succeed.
• Do you want to join one of the 100 most improved schools in England between 2013 – 2015 and judged ‘Good’ by Ofsted in 2016?
We are looking for an excellent classroom practitioner who is capable of inspiring and motivating our students to achieve their full potential. The successful candidate will have high expectations and contribute to the future of Mathematics in our school. The successful applicant will be joining an experienced and highly skilled Mathematics team who can help develop their career.
We are looking for a creative and inspiring teacher who:
• Is able to raise the aspirations of all students.
• Is an excellent role model.
• Has the teaching skills to motivate students to learn and progress.
• Is creative and enthusiastic.
• Is capable of working within a dynamic team.
• Possesses excellent communication skills.
• Has an excellent record of attendance and punctuality.
We can offer you:
• Students that are enthusiastic and keen to learn.
• A positive and successful learning environment.
• A welcoming and dedicated team of trained staff committed to working together to get the highest results for our students.
If you feel you have the appropriate qualifications and experience for this role, we would like to hear from you. Applications are welcome from NQTs and experienced teachers.
Bradon Forest School is a well-respected and popular 11 – 16 comprehensive and our catchment area takes from rural and urban communities. In conjunction with Malmesbury School, we hope to be able to offer our students the opportunity to stay onto a shared Sixth Form in September 2020. The school is well situated just north of the M4 (J16), within easy travelling distance of Bristol, Bath, and Swindon and on the edge of the Cotswolds. In September 2015, Bradon Forest School became part of The Athelstan Trust, a Multi Academy Trust, which consists of three secondary schools: Malmesbury School, Bradon Forest School in Purton and The Dean Academy in Lydney.
The Athelstan Trust is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this obligation. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
No CVs accepted; Bradon Forest School application form only.
A charitable company limited by guarantee, registered in England & Wales, as The Athelstan Trust Company No: 7699625.
Bradon Forest School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.