Full Time Teacher of Maths (MPR/UPR)
Required January 2021
Applications are welcome from NQT’s and more experienced teachers.
Tor Bridge High in Plymouth, rated Good by Ofsted in March 2018, was described as having “an open and positive school culture”, “where pupils of different ages happily co-exist”.
Ours is a thriving school oversubscribed for the seventh year.
We are looking to appoint enthusiastic and committed teachers, passionate about maths, who are keen to be involved in all aspects of maths within the Curriculum and more widely across the School.
If you are:
• keen to join a school where you will be well supported and encouraged to develop professionally;
• passionate about outstanding teaching and learning;
• innovative, hardworking and an excellent practitioner;
• determined to support young people to enjoy learning and make good progress in maths;
• A good team player, looking for a role in a well led, organised and resourced maths team;
then we would be delighted to hear from you. An information pack and application form is available from the School website. For further details or to arrange a visit please contact Reception.
Closing date: noon on Monday 28th September
Interviews: week commencing 5th October
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check. Checks will also be made with previous employers.
Tor Bridge High is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.