Teacher of Mathematics
(MPR/UPR suitable for NQT’s)
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a very successful Mathematics Faculty within a popular, well established and forward-thinking school.
Required for September 2022, an inspirational, dynamic and highly ambitious teacher. Maths is taught successfully at GCSE and A level, and with many students achieving above their expected grade at GCSE, A level Maths is a popular choice. The successful candidate would be expected to teach at GCSE and A Level, although experience of teaching A Level is not essential.
Trinity High School is a successful, over-subscribed mixed 13-18 comprehensive school in Redditch. Ofsted judged the school to be good in all categories in October 2018, commenting that “the students are a real asset of the school”. Since this inspection we have continued to strive for excellence. We have embarked on an exciting teaching and learning journey, which is driven by a commitment to high quality curriculum and the very latest pedagogical thinking around cognitive science and learning.
We provide a first class INSET programme at Trinity High School, underpinned by our Teaching and Learning Vision, which supports the professional development of teachers at all stages in their careers.
The post is suitable for an NQT or someone with more experience. The successful candidate must be passionate about pedagogy, well organised and hard-working, with high expectations of themselves, students and colleagues.
By joining Trinity High School and sharing our vision, and you will have the advantage of:
- Joining a highly committed, professional and dedicated team of staff determined to provide Excellence for All
- Outstanding opportunities for CPD and further study
- A well-resourced department, in a school which aspires to be the best
- An outstanding and thriving extra-curricular programme for all
- Great connections and relationships with MAT and pyramid schools – including first and middle school children visiting Trinity for taster lessons in a variety of subjects
- • A commitment to ‘Learning Outside the Classroom’ with annual residential field trips as well as numerous more local visits.
Closing Date: Monday 7th February (10.00am)
Trinity High School and Sixth Form Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.