Teacher of Mathematics and ICT
Our Mission - To provide high quality education for all children based on clearly established Christian values and principles’
St George’s school is an exciting, successful secondary school, number 1 on progress 8 across the whole of the Blackpool and Fylde Coast and ‘Good’ in all areas in our most recent Ofsted inspection.
The ambition of our vibrant and energetic team is to transform the lives of all our children, including those from the most disadvantaged backgrounds. We all want to change our pupil’s futures by showing that a child’s home circumstances don’t have to be a barrier to success.‘
We are currently looking to recruit a teacher with personality, someone who wants to own the classroom and have a vibrant and authentic relationship with our pupils. We want teachers who are conscientious, hardworking, enjoy being with children and love to see pupils succeed”.
Why choose St George’s
- Culture of high expectations; teachers can teach and pupils can learn.
- Exceptionally visible senior leadership team.
- A centralised homework system.
- Centralised detention system run by the senior leadership team.
- Strong systems and structures meaning pupils feel safe and secure.
- Great pupils who conduct themselves impeccably.
- Collaborative planning with centralised, shared units of work and resources.
- Schemes of work fully resourced and ready.
- Focus on feedback not marking.
- Professional progression opportunities.
- Well-resourced and maintained classroom and buildings.
- No off the shelf strategies; no graded observations; tailored coaching.
Cidari Multi Academy TrustCidari Education - Multi Academy Trust, established in November 2013 is a growing education sponsor and part of the Blackburn Diocese. We are committed to providing high quality education for all children in our academies based on clearly established Christian values and principles.
If you are interested in joining a committed and dedicated team and have the ambition to help shape the continuing development of the School and Trust, we would welcome your application.
Closing Date: 28th September 2020
Proposed Interview Date: w/c 5th October 2020
Applications will only be accepted on a fully completed application form with accompanying supporting letter. CVs will not be accepted.
Cidari is committed to safeguarding children and the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. All posts are subject to medical clearance, suitable references and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996.
St George's School A Church of England Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.