We are looking to appoint a highly motivated and inspirational teacher of Mathematics across the age and ability range. If you are keen to work in a friendly, supportive and improving subject, we would welcome your application.
The ideal candidate should:
· Be able to teach across the age & ability range in Years 7 – 11
· Have a good understanding of the GCSE examination syllabus requirements (WJEC)
· Have strong classroom management skills
· Be committed to raising achievement for students of all abilities
· Be able to motivate and engage students
· Be creative, determined, enthusiastic, resilient and passionate about delivering a high quality education to all pupils
As a school, we strive to deliver the highest possible standards in teaching and learning. The successful applicant will have high expectations of all students and a strong desire for them to succeed. For the right individual this post presents an opportunity to make a significant contribution to the success of the Mathematics subject within our school (with the possibility of a TRL 3).
Newtown High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.