TEACHER OF MATHS - MPR
(Applications from NQT will be accepted).
Full-time. Required from January 2020.
For the position of Teacher of Maths, we require a Maths subject specialist who is a resilient, innovative, forward thinker with the skills needed to develop and sustain high standards, plan strategically, think creatively and inspire students.
Lancaster has embarked upon a very exciting journey to bring about improvements in Teaching, Learning and Assessment.
We are seeking an inspirational teacher who is motivated by wanting to:
- Join us at this pivotal time on the route to significant improvement
- Have a quick, positively profound and sustained impact on the outcomes for students at Lancaster
- ‘Give something back ’to education’
- ‘Make a very real difference to the life chances of young people’
- Add to an already effective faculty
- Enjoy a personalised, bespoke programme of CPD
- Embrace the many opportunities offered through the MAT.
If these are the values that underpin your professional response to teaching, then we very much look forward to hearing from you.
The Lancaster Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check
Please visit our Academy website or contact Mrs D Lockington for further details.
Closing date: 9.00am, Wednesday 23rd October. Applications will be processed on receipt. Interviews will be held w/c 28th October
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.