The Magna Carta School is seeking to appoint a highly motivated and inspirational Mathematics Teacher. The successful candidate will be joining a truly supportive faculty that consistently achieves excellent outcomes for our students.
We value the progress of each and every student. With high expectations for all students' learning we create a positive learning environment, which in Mathematics leads to a "I can do Maths" attitude.
At The Magna Carta School we are committed to supporting and developing you throughout your career. High quality personal and professional development is a key reason for our success, with a CPD programme written by an Associate of the Teacher Development Trust.
The successful candidate will be someone who has a passion for teaching Mathematics and the ambition to excel as a classroom practitioner.
· Be able to teach Maths across the age & ability range in Years 7 – 11
· Be committed to raising achievement for students of all abilities
· Be able to motivate and engage students
· Have the potential to become an outstanding teacher and committed to ongoing professional learning
· Be creative, determined, enthusiastic, resilient and passionate about delivering a high quality education for all students
Visits to the school would be warmly welcomed.