Teacher of Maths
Full time permanent position
To start from January 2021
Salary: MPR/UPR – This role would suit an NQT or more experienced member of staff
We have entered the next exciting new phase in the story of St Andrew’s High School with a strong leadership team in place. We are delighted to inform you that we will become a co – educational school in September 2021 and we would love you to be a part of our journey.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated, passionate and enthusiastic teacher of Maths from January 2021 on a full time basis. You will join our highly successful Maths Department which enjoys excellent results due to its creative approach to teaching Maths and its collaborative ethos. St Andrew’s is a school committed to producing literate, analytical and confident students.
Why work for St Andrew’s High School?
• We are a Christian school with a strong vision, values and leadership which is staff and student centered.
• We prioritise staff development with a variety of opportunities to cultivate teaching practice where sharing good practice is the driver of the school.
• There is a unity across the school where, regardless of your position, you are part of a valued collegiate team where your efforts are acknowledged across our school community.
• We are a PiXL school which is shaping teaching and learning at St Andrew’s with cutting edge practice.
• St Andrew’s is an active member of our local teaching hub and has very strong links with The University of Brighton.
• We have ample on-site staff parking, two excellent canteens, and there are designated staff
work rooms & offices.
You will need to complete an Application Form – Teaching Staff to be considered for this vacancy. This form should be submitted electronically and all received applications will be acknowledged. In compliance with Safer Recruitment guidelines, CVs cannot be accepted.
We welcome visits to our school so that you can meet the students and staff. If you would like to arrange a visit, then please contact Mrs Brigham-Wilmot at the school.
St Andrew’s CE High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to satisfactory reference checks and DBS check.
St Andrew’s CE High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion. The successful candidate will be subject to satisfactory reference checks and DBS check. Safeguarding and Child Protection are key priorities for the school.