Do you have:
- A passion for mathematics?
- A drive to encourage, support and challenge our students to attain to their full potential?
- Outstanding classroom practice or have the potential to develop it?
- The ability to inspire students, parents and staff?
- The desire to make a difference in young people’s future?
- The ability to work as part of a team?
We are looking to appoint an outstanding teacher of Maths. Pool Academy has a well managed, well resourced department consisting of 4 dedicated specialist Maths teachers. The post is suitable for colleagues with experience and those who have recently completed their training.
If you are excited by the position and would like more information do not hesitate to contact the Head of Faculty, Mr Alastair James for an informal chat, or to arrange a visit.
Pool Academy is situated 4 miles from the beautiful North Cornish coast. The Academy is an inclusive 11-16 mixed comprehensive with an excellent reputation.
Further details, including the application forms are available on our website.
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Tuesday 27th October. Applications should be sent for the attention of Alastair James, Head of Faculty. Interviews will be held on 29th October 2020.
Pool Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post will be subject to an enhanced CRB check.